3. Celebrity Edge
We choose a suite with its large room and outfacing bed. The bathroom with its separate water closet, double sinks, and large tub was impressive. The wood rocking chair was a nice touch but, being oversized it did get in the way. The Suites Retreat and sundeck was outstanding, no kids, no crowds, simply fantastic. The Cuisine as usual was wonderful and one of the reasons we choose Celebrity. We ate at the suites only Luminae Restaurant every night and 2 lunches. We can honestly say we enjoyed everything we choose off the menu were served extra except the beet sorbet. We have been on 3 Celebrity cruises and find that the speciality restaurants to be nothing any more special that their limited ethnic cuisine. Shopping on the ship was definitely upscale. My thoughts if I want to shop at Cartier I would go to one in my town. I understand most people don’t have a Cartier near them so they may find it more to their liking. The staff was outstandingly, friendly, corporative, other than the mix ups and some lack of complete knowledge of the ship. Our butler and stewart were fantastic. We can’t wait for next fall to take a seven day aboard the Edge.

The Ultimate Cruise Ship

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Foggy56

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite

We can’t wait for next fall to take a seven day aboard the Edge.
Foggy56’s Full Rating Summary