3. Viking Buri
I chose Viking because of the 2-room veranda suite. I compared the suites from all other river cruise lines and Viking had everything I wanted: my own personal veranda, spacious rooms, wonderful shower. It was my first river cruise and I enjoyed everything that Viking could provide. It was my first trip to France so I didn't know what to expect in terms of the river vistas, which were a bit underwhelming, and I was taken aback by the nuclear reactors along the river. But that is just a fact of life in France--nothing that Viking can control. The amenities on board were superb--food, drink, service and entertainment. I don't drink anything alcoholic, but my husband assured me that all the complementary and optional wine choices were first rate. All the food choices were marvelous. I normally avoid sweets, but the desserts could not be resisted. Merci beaucoup Viking Buri.

Lovely experience

richbarbjackson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA ?
I loved the suite and the staff was very attentive with refreshing and restocking multiple times each day.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins