3. Carnival Conquest
Our sailing was Nov 24th-Dec 2nd. We chose this sailing because of the itinerary, which was awesome! The rest was just Meh! The food, for the most part, was not so great. We had to order a bunch of things from the menu just to find 1 or 2 decent items. The fish tacos were gummy and bland. The ship is definitely dated and could use a complete remodel. The muster drill...SIGH! It was a cramped, hot, unorganized mess. It was never that bad before but this time, it was the absolute worst. The whirlpools in the back of the ship were the 2nd worst part of the sailing. I usually look forward to my time in the whirlpool but they were not even hot. I informed guest services, but they barely did anything. The staff working on the ship, including our cabin steward, were amazing and we were grateful to them for taking such great care of us. After this last sailing, we will not be sailing with carnival anytime soon.

Just Meh

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by SoLuscious

Our sailing was Nov 24th-Dec 2nd.

After this last sailing, we will not be sailing with carnival anytime soon.
SoLuscious’s Full Rating Summary