3. Anthem of the Seas
Got this trip as a casino Comp. The good: the North Star rose was fun ! The bumper cars were fun. The bars were all very nice ! The food in Jamie’s was sub par. The chops grille was good food, but so loud we could hardly hear each other talk. The food in the MDR was good. All service was a bit slow in all venues. The windjammer dining buffet was always crowded. The solarium cafe was the least crowded and had same selection A the windjammer. It was cold going from Newark in Dec so everyone was inside. The casino was so crowded I couldn’t get a table and the slots were so tight I didn’t win any Big jackpots. The casino host didn’t come around ever and never introduced herself. The two times I had interactions with her were short and to the point. She even saw I was trying out her ship and didn’t welcome me or anything. Loved the shows I saw. Spectra cabaret and the 70’s dance party was fun. The ship itself is absolutely gorgeous !! We had a balcony toom that was very nice. Showers are glass enclosure and they have lots of shelves in bathroom and room for storage. Cabin Steward was attentive. Crusie director was fun and friendly. Easy port to reach from Newark airport. Uber was less than $20.

Fun big ship, crowded casino and good was just ok

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Rhondatriadpetsitter

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

It was cold going from Newark in Dec so everyone was inside.

Loved the shows I saw. Spectra cabaret and the 70’s dance party was fun.

Cabin Steward was attentive.

Crusie director was fun and friendly.

Easy port to reach from Newark airport. Uber was less than $20.
Rhondatriadpetsitter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 13598
The ship itself is absolutely gorgeous !! We had a balcony room that was very nice. Showers are glass enclosure and they have lots of shelves in bathroom and room for storage.
Cabin Steward was attentive.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins