3. Grand Classica
We chose this cruise because it was short and the price was really good. There was a different main show each night, the first night was Soul well done and so enjoyable. Then my favorite was the Blitz,, (the 2nd night), it was absolutely fantastic. All 4 of us loved every bit of it. In the lounge we saw Sax and songs which we enjoyed and the next day we saw Tina Turner Experience and loved it. The food at the restaurant was truly delicious, The waiter, Alexander was superb. The buffet had everything we could want to eat and unfortunately I made a pig of myself when we boarded and lunch was waiting for us. We never had to leave the ship cruise this time and had a wonderful time. The staff every seemed pleased to be there for us. They were friendly, helpful and did their best to please us. Before leaving the ship when we got back, we ate breakfast at the restaurant and was not disappointed in the least. When the coffe was low in my cup, they were there. We will be going again and again. Great job crew of the Grand Classica.

Our 2 night cruise on the Grand Classica

Grand Classica Cruise Review by malenurse93

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
malenurse93’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Classica price drops

Nice size room, clean, shower was quick to warmup with nice hot water. The bed was large and very comfortable.