3. Star Pride
My husband and I had an excellent time on our 14 day southern Caribbean cruise. We spent one night pre-cruise in San Juan. Embarkation and disembarkation were flawless. The ports of call were fun and new places to explore. We especially enjoyed our time at Maho beach in Saint Martin, Princess Margaret beach in Bequia and Grand Anse Beach in Grenada. The weather was great but the highlight of the ship was the service and the food. The staff are so well-trained to provide very personalized service without being in your space. The food was by far the best food I’ve had in 80 cruises. We loved the sailaway ceremony in each port. Swimming off the back water sport deck is a fun way to end the day’s activities. WindStar has become our new top cruise line after having sailed many mainline larger cruise ships. The decor and the flexibility of being on a smaller ship fit our cruising lifestyle perfectly.

B2B Star Pride

pboedeker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Pride price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S3 302
The cabin was very spacious. It included a seating area with two chairs and the sofa along with end tables. The bedroom area of the cabin included a vanity area two end tables and a curtain to divide the seating area from the bedroom area. The walk in closet was large and also offered additional drawers for storage and an in room safe. The umbrella, bathrobes and bath slippers were a nice touch. The large bathroom including the dual sinks, a tub shower combo.
Deck 6 Suite Cabins