3. Anthem of the Seas
We chose this cruise first for the price, and we wanted time to explore New York for a couple days before Bermuda. The ship is beautiful and has some amazing activities. IFly and Northstar were definitely highlights. The shows were big productions, but after the 3rd one, the themes got a bit heavy and to some degree, a little apocalyptic. The machines are taking over seemed to be a common thread. Don't get me wrong, the technology was impressive and the talent was outstanding. I was just looking for something to feed my vacation escapism a bit more. Bermuda was short, but wonderful. We had a fantastic time and look forward to going back in the future. Drawbacks were: The beds. They were awful. Of all the cruises we've taken, these were the worst. It felt like you were sleeping on a sheet of plywood. My Time dining. I know many people like this option, but we didn't. We always enjoyed getting to know our shipmates at dinner and have made many friends we still stay in touch with after many years. Also dinner has become just another Windjammer with all the tshirts, sweatshirts and jeans every evening. We still enjoyed our trip very much, it's just different now I guess.

Beautiful ship

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by ladyhawk415

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

We still enjoyed our trip very much, it's just different now I guess.
ladyhawk415’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 10626
Love that the cabins are so spacious, but we hated the bed. Way too hard and uncomfortable.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins