3. Anthem of the Seas
My overall review of the trip was great. Good was sub par and few bartender didn’t seem like they like there job. Entertainment was good. Adventure ocean for kids was ok, from our 4yr old daughters story. The elevator was pretty slow and busy. The pool was awesome, well at least the indoor once. The casino was nice and decent size but the slots wasn’t loose enough, but good thing I happened to hit the jackpot on the Quick hit slot machine of $1500... Our overall experience was great. Met some wonderful new friends along the way and did a bar crawl. Buffet restaurant could use more flavor on their food. Dinner at specialty restaurants was good. Our room steward was also very attentive to our needs. I like the robotic bartender. Overall our trip was good and we would recommend the Anthem of the seas to our family and friends!

Great 4day Cruise

Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 10546
Our room was a balcony room. It was very spacious and well put together. Bathroom has adequate space.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins