3. Celebrity Millennium
We chose this cruise because we had not been to Japan or China - we generally enjoy celebrity. This Cruise was Ok with little wow. And with Celebrity I expect some wow. Our Cabin was nice enough however the bed was just OK. The Service from the waiters and room stewarts was exceptional. The entertainment was spotty at best. In some cases at least 1/4 of the audience left the show. The comics really werent funny or entertaining. The Production shows were good to outstanding. The port lectures were good however there were too few. Communication about the ports was almost non existant and the excursions were not as good as you can get on viator. Celebrity could do more to communicate especially in Japan and China. The food was just good. I come to celebrity for excellent food. It was just good. The Coffee Bar was a high spot although the to go was all latte regardless of your order. I guess they felt the need to fill the cups. The Millenium is headed into dry dock for a refurb so I won't go into detail about the need for an upgrade. It was clean and tidy and showing some wear.

Japan to China on Celebrity

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by MasterCoach

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

The Service from the waiters and room stewarts was exceptional.

MasterCoach’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B
The cabin was spacious enough and we know it is headed for refurb and it needs some love and care to upgrade. TV was dated. Bathroom was in need of a makeover. The ventalation system needed a new fan - we could not sleep the first night. They put in a different fan and it was still loud. The balcony was small and serviceable.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins