3. Carnival Inspiration
The Good: Nice roomy comfy stateroom, roomy bathrm (room for 2 in the shower LOL). Really nice room steward. The Bad: Tacky icky low-end Las Vegas-y decor throughout the ship. & The Truly Awful: Right-in-your-face photographers who try very very forcefully to stop you at every turn, on AND off the ship, and must be all "paparazzi-in-training" ... most are ready to graduate to dogging celebs! The food is not great, and is often really bad. The service is mostly very very bad. One example... I ordered eggs for breakfast, a fellow at next table ordered same but with hash. He started eating, figuring the hash was coming. My eggs came with hash. We told the waiter about the mix-up and he then picked up my plate, scraped the hash off onto the other guy's plate and then put 'my' plate (with streaks of hash residue) back down in front of me. I have more, similar stories. Little or no consideration is given by anyone (embark staff, ship staff, debark staff) to folks with 'limitations' (canes, walkers, etc.) Everyone was complaining and there are tons of older people with bad knees, etc., on these cruises. We were told to follow someone down 5 flights of stairs during a mandatory safety drill; many tried to complain but the 'someone' was already two+ flights down and out of earshot. We went and found nearest elevator, but didn't know what floor to get off on, so had to try a few. Conclusion: Would never do a Carnival cruise again. Lots of folks we talked to on board felt the same and said it was definitely the worst line they'd ever been on.

Carnival is horrible

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Chasfroggie

The Bad: Tacky icky low-end Las Vegas-y decor throughout the ship.
Chasfroggie’s Full Rating Summary