3. Silver Muse
Pros: 1. Butler that looks after your needs 2. They clean the cabins twice a day so you always feel your room is fresh 3. You can get room service anytime if you are hungry 4. Cabins are good size Cons: 1. There is limited choices of deserts/ candy 2. Not much entertainment offered to guests. We tried to play bingo and it took only 15 min from the start to finish. 3. The gym is very small. 10 people make it really crowded 4. Our booking agent never told us that we have free shore excursions with silver sea that come with our package. We discovered it accidently 2 days before the end of the cruise. 5. I had a problem to log in to the internet. I went to the reception desk and asked for help. The girl at the reception took my phone and erased the full history and website data from my phone! The internet connection has nothing to do with website data so i really dont know why did she do such a horrible thing. I was devastated as i kept very important information there that i was collecting for over 1year and its all gone now.

good itinerary

Silver Muse Cruise Review by annamq

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia
Pros:

1. Butler that looks after your needs

2. They clean the cabins twice a day so you always feel your room is fresh

3. You can get room service anytime if you are hungry

4. Cabins are good size

Cons:

1. There is limited choices of deserts/ candy

3. The gym is very small. 10 people make it really crowded