3. Norwegian Breakaway
I was on 3 back to back cruises. 2 with Carnival and 1 with Norwegian. I expected more for the price of the cruise, but the staff was extremely rude, the pubic spaces are way too small so it was always overcrowded and the restaurants,buffet areas were always understaffed. I will not be cruising with Norwegian again. Our interior room was on deck 8 at the very front of the ship. It was extremely loud. You can hear the ship when we're pulling into port. I'm not exactly sure what it was but I assume it was the engine or steering equipment. Also, the 2 times we had to tender to port, when the anchor was put down the entire cabin would shake like an earthquake. Not the greatest to wake up to around 7am. The Entertainment wasn't that great. The activities are geared toward the elderly. I've never seen so many people on scooters on a cruise ship. It was odd. I would not book excursions through Norwegian. I booked locally and my sister booked through Norwegian. They ended up cancelling one of hers and the local tour company still held mine, even though it was the same thing. Norwegian is also double the price vs locally booked.

Expected much more. Go Carnival instead