3. MSC Divina
Same food at buffet everyday which consists of roast chicken, vegetables, some awful tasting rice, hamburgers, French fries, and hotdogs for lunch and dinner. The same shows as 2 years ago with all the same performerd. There was a very small TV in room like a computer monitor that didn’t always work. Thanks The food in the restaurant was bad as well. The only food we liked was the pizza and the gelato. The price was reasonable but the food service for breakfast was lousy and I had to ask for orange juice 3 times before I got any. It started for the very beginning when we didn’t get the drink package we ordered and had to wait in line for an hour and then they scheduled us for Dining time. I don’t think we’ll go back on MSC again. The music they had onboard was just jazz and nothing very good.

Not good