3. Carnival Breeze
This is my third sailing with Carnival. I chose this Ship for its Itinerary and Ship Class. Embarking was normal. I used Go Port Canaveral for our transportation to and from the port from the airport and used Park 'N' Go to store our vehicle not too far from the Orlando Airport. Both were wonderful. We enjoyed all ports, and we had a balcony room 11248 which was quiet and clean. Greg was our room steward. He did a wonderful job the whole week. We dined in the MDR every night except for one night that we ate at the steak house. Leo and Roger were our waiters and they both were always pleasant and smiling. The food in the MDR was good. I was worried because of the previous reviews and I know I can be a food snob, but it was fine. The steak house was wonderful. I actually enjoyed better than the one on the Conquest. Entertainment was wonderful, Donkey did his job well. This boat did have more elderly on it but I think its because of the casino. It was no bother at all because there was plenty of events for people of all ages going on. I definitely would recommend this ship to anyone. We did an excursion at each port we booked thru carnival prior to sailing.

Anniversary Trip

Cabin 8G 11248
Quiet, Room steward Greg did wonderful
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• The Belize Zoo
    Wonderful Gus was our tour guide he was informative and nice. Lunch was at a spot off the river and we enjoyed it.
    View All 31 The Belize Zoo Reviews
  • Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    Ricky was our tour guide. This was a wonderful excursion. I learned alot, Ricky presented the information great. He was knowledgeable and friendly and very helpful. The bus ride to and from was pleasant. Bus was air conditioned and we were provided with snacks.
    View All 377 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Beach
    Fell in love with Honduras. Bus ride to the private beach of Tabayana was quite interesting. Beach was beautiful, security did great job protecting our items so we could swim. Bought some great souvenirs from the locals and got a good inexpensive massage. The adult drinks were GREAT!!