3. Norwegian Getaway
So I took a family reunion Cruise in 2017 on The Epic, first time using NCL. I hated the Epic, ship lay out horrible, staff taxed and uninviting in the bars, ship not impressive. When I returned home told my spouse never again on The Epic and only will I consider NCL again if we could try the Haven, we did in 2018 how wonderful it is. A first class experience on The Getaway. They treat you like a star, private escort on the ship, private resteraunt, bar, pool, spa. Haven eleavator and Butler for the room!!!! We choose room 12304 back of ship largest luxury balcony I mean this thing was extremely large, 4 full size lounge chairs and full size table to seat 4 with room to spare!!! The cabin was the size of a small apartment, 2 full baths. A separate bedroom, with dinning area and a buffet with an espresso machine. The Haven experience was worth every penny and you do spend some money to get that luxury, but I enjoyed it so much that I don't know how I could every cruise regular again I got spoiled just by the attention to detail from the crew they really go out of thier way to make Haven guest feel like you are a passenger instead of a number. Best experience ever!!!

The Haven is worth it