3. Celebrity Equinox
This was a first time cruise for my daughter. I’ve cruised many times before but this was a chance to see if she liked cruising and a chance for us to spend time without the husbands. It was everything we hoped it would be. The food was great, the service second to none and overall it was just wonderful. The ports of call were interesting and fun. The ship was well cared for and spotless. Embarkation and debarkation were speedy and we were welcomed on board with a glass of champagne. My daughter would now do a cruise with her husband, something she was afraid to do before. I didn’t have any doubts with Celebrity as I knew we’d be well looked after throughout our whole trip. The only problem was it was to short. We are already looking forward to our next cruise. For anyone thinking of trying cruising, this Caribbean trip is ideal.

Terrific cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by crazygal65

For anyone thinking of trying cruising, this Caribbean trip is ideal.
crazygal65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1C 9233
The cabin was always spotless and clean.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins