3. Caribbean Princess
We were invited to join a group. Group never went in the end due to health issues so just four of us went. Worked out fine for everyone. Embarking was a real easy process. YAHOO! We like cruising every second year. This one had some great ports. Trinidad however was FILTHY! Would never consider going there again. Food was good, Brenda and Cravy treated us well at dinner. They were attentive but not bothersome. Best stop for me was Martinique. Went on a private tour with Meri of Anoli Tours to the Habitation Clement distillery. We had a great tour, Meri was a marvellous guide. Eric our steward was fabulous he was just a great guy all around. Found the entertainment a little dated! I'm 66 and it was set up for people past my age group so I missed some of the Revue Style shows. The comedians and the magician was good though. My wife was not thrilled with the music in the bars. The old crones don't stay up late so they should play music in Skywalker to fit the crowd. She also felt the steel drum player was overused. However she loved The Voice. THE COFFEE WAS TERRIBLE. We like room service early in the morning with coffee but what they brought us was not worthy of the name COFFEE. This is a big bugaboo with me, I do not want to go and buy coffee when I wake up. Many others were frustrated also. It never used to be this bad. I always sail Princess and found this boat to be as good as the others. The disembarking was a smooth process, we walked off with our bags at 7:45 as they said we would. We were at the airport half an hour later.

It was fun but there were a few wrinkles.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by dawila

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

dawila’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC Riviera 618
Room was a tight squeeze, shower was useless but made do. Balcony tight also.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins