3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I sailed on Rhapsody back in October this year and was so happy to return.The ship has a wonderful crew so many remembered me and made me feel so welcome to be back. Cabin 7073 was looked after by a kind man called Norman. To name a few crew members to say thank you to Paul and Willeth in the R bar nice to catch up. Food i thought was as last time really good in the main dining and the Windjammer. What can i say about the entertainment Elvis cruise director wow thanks so funny so entertaining from watching the dance classes, 70's disco and Carols amazing enjoyment. Music in the atrium by everyone was really good again Service was as before in my opinion second to none as the last time thank you. Everyone for me was still the same caring crew wanting to make my vacation special. The itinerary was good but i missed a couple of ports due to an injury but this men't i could enjoy my time on Rhapsody and share sometime wonderful guests who stayed on the ship.

Happy Return to Rhapsody

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

Mad RCI fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 7073
Again not sure if i have the correct cabin category not the biggest cabin but it was clean well looked after by Norman and suited me
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins