Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I sailed on Rhapsody back in October this year and was so happy to return.The ship has a wonderful crew so many remembered me and made me feel so welcome to be back. Cabin 7073 was looked after by a kind man called Norman. To name a few crew members to say thank you to Paul and Willeth in the R bar nice to catch up. Food i thought was as last time really good in the main dining and the Windjammer.

What can i say about the entertainment Elvis cruise director wow thanks so funny so entertaining from watching the dance classes, 70's disco and Carols amazing enjoyment. Music in the atrium by everyone was really good again

Service was as before in my opinion second to none as the last time thank you. Everyone for me was still the same caring crew wanting to make my vacation special.

The itinerary was good but i missed a couple of ports due to an injury but this men't i could enjoy my time on Rhapsody and share sometime wonderful guests who stayed on the ship.

Mad RCI fan's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 1V 7073

Again not sure if i have the correct cabin category not the biggest cabin but it was clean well looked after by Norman and suited me

Dubrovnik

I have been here before wonderful place, due to a leg injury i was very limited and did not venture very far from the port this time

Kotor

A lovely place to also visit from last time but again very limited for me with the tendering and injury to my leg. Crew were kind to help me especially back on board from the tender

Mad RCI fan