3. Adventure of the Seas
My family chose the cruise line and I'm glad they did. Adventure is a wonderful ship and has a great host of activities to take part in. The ports were exciting and I got to see things I had only had dreams of. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. The food was really good and there were so many choices along with a variety of good drinks. Our cruise director and activities manager were exceptional and made our cruise the life of the water. This ship is a great choice for 1st timers and those who are cruise experienced. The dining room experience opened my eyes to different cultural outlooks and they were always polite. You have to go aboard to get your own experience versus going by someone else's opinion. I had a wonderful time during this cruise. I will definitely be planning another cruise with RCCL.

The Greatest 1st Experience of My Life!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Missylove

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
Missylove’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6334
Nice and cozy for my sister and I. Plenty of room to do what it was made for and the balcony experience was amazing.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins