3. Norwegian Epic
We took this cruise because of the extras offered by NCL. I think there were 17 bars and many restaurants. I was ready to be disappointed because of the number of passengers 4100 thinking that service would be slow. Not! The bartenders were already making the drinks before we were seated. The dining was not up to par, seemed the staff were overwhelmed and not enough help. The Matradee was very helpful on several occasions to solve any issues at the table. We always joined others who we did not know and some were more fussy than others. The food was very average but way to much on the plates. I don't need 10 pieces of bacon with two eggs. The steak house was the best. The filet 8 oz just fell apart, no knife needed. Bar service was instant and servers were always around. Room was the smallest we ever had, balcony was good size but needed two tables as one 12 inch was insufficient for two people. Room service was quick but after 10 AM you had to pay $8 for each order (a first for us). We had the drink package included but was not allowed to have canned soda's in our room. I would have brought my own but your not allowed to even bring water on the boat. Not good! If your over 200 lbs you might have trouble fitting in toilet area. Smallest on any cruise ship in industry. Couch very uncomfortable, back is curved out not in. Used it for storage. You should get this cruise for less than twelve hundred per person with drink package, balcony, four specialty restaurants and internet minutes included. One last thing there are only 8 elevators on each end of the ship. None in middle of ship. Usually two are out of service. This ship is over 1000 feet long so book at one end or the other.

Best cruise out of 50 we have taken

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Don109

Don109’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BC 8122
Super small. Toilet area was so small that you needed to drop pants before you got inside stall. Room steward was outstanding. TV had CNN and MSNBC and Fox. One sports channel which is great if you like soccer.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins