3. Carnival Paradise
I've cruised Carnival many, many times, and indeed, I've cruised "Paradise" many times as well. This cruise was very good, but I can see lots of small things slipping. Food was good, but not as many choices as in the past. Dining room services was OUTSTANDING, and has improved on my last TWO Carnival cruises. Entertainment was O.K., but a bit lacking in the offerings. It seemed to me that if you didn't gamble, there wasn't a lot to do on some evenings. BIG SHOWS were good, but the same ones I've seen over, and over again. Cabins on the recently dry docked "Paradise" were excellent, and the cabin service was also very good, but the lack of choices on the T.V. was disappointing, even though I don't cruise to watch T.V. I rarely leave the ship, so I can't comment on Ports, or Shore Excursions, but others I talked to said they enjoyed their excursions.

Fun cruise overall