3. Explorer of the Seas
I have never boadered a ship as quickly as this one, from arriving at Circular Quay, to actually boading the ship took no more than twenty minutes thanks to everone involved from the luggage handlers to the immigration staff, they made it so simple. So much to do in eleven days so I just relaxed each day and let the younger generation enjoy all the activities available. The crew, as always were magnificent, so helpful and always there for you to help in any way. Wonderful service in the dining rooms and such a good selection of food to choose from. The Windjammer also had so many different dishes to choose from with the swwets to die for. Our cabin steward Tom was rearly seen but did an excelent job cleaning and tidying our cabin, THANKS TOM. It is no wonder that I love Royal Caribbean, it is soooo good to sail on their ships.

One of the best

decade nce’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 1T 7275
Very comfortable and quiet at night though when the Orchestra were playing we did get a lot of bass sound.
There was two lounges to sit on and a dressing table and chair for my wife to use to do her make up and for me to charge up Ipad and phone with enough power outlets for more.
The fridge was not the best for keeping wine etc.cold but the ice supplied by the cabin steward did the job.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins