3. Norwegian Star
We recommend Curacao. It had great beaches, clear water, warm water and the temperature was not too hot during our cruise. St. Thomas and St. Martin were still recovering from hurricane damage but our beach excursions were nice. We enjoyed the onboard shows and recommend them. The food was not as good as Carnival in my opinion. Our favorite place was Sheehan's. We also enjoyed eating breakfast in our cabin. I used deck 7 for walking. It had a nice fitness center, but I did not use it. I used the internet package. It was not what was explained to me when I purchased the 11 day package. Only one device can use it at a time. I was told I could use my phone to make calls. I could not, unless I used Skype or something equivalent. Texting would work and was very helpful for me. Our only issue with embarkation from Miami was the poor coordination and lack of organization for wheelchair access to the ship. This was frustrating to quite a few people who had to rely on this service. Overall we had a good time.

Norwegian Star

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by hharalson

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

We enjoyed the onboard shows and recommend them.

I used deck 7 for walking. It had a nice fitness center, but I did not use it.

Overall we had a good time.
hharalson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5612
We were very happy with our cabin attendant. My wife liked the towel animals she made. The cabin did not have easily accessible electric plug sites for our CPAP machines. Fortunately we had a long extension cord to reach the single plug.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins