3. MSC Divina
I choose this cruise because of the great rate we received. We travelled with no children. Balcony cabin room 11224...BTW HUGE BALCONY Now, we have that out thw way let me begin. The MSC Divina beautiful well maintained ship, staff is curtious. The specialty dining like most ships on the Divina you are VERY limlited. 1 is Italian and the other is the Galaxy restaurant. Which I highly recommend. The Italian I will not do it again the food was not worth the money. The food was cold and the waiter said what not to eat just because he was looking out for us. The Galaxy is highly recommended on tje list. We tried the main dining what a mess. Unless you like phesant and duck. The main dining room was almost empty by day 4. They all went buffet which was sad. We spoke to the chef, he said they were working on it. Entertainment was ok. No comedy, Queen and Opera, Frank Sinatra. All the reviews I heard was it was ok. Or my husband fell asleep. You never hear from the Captain of the boat. Let me explain, nothing about what ialand what time to get off the boat or return. So please read your daily paper. We did do excursions..we went to see the waterfalls Guadeloupe ww were very excited about this. Yes there ia walking about. Bring your own water because thw ship supplies you with none on the excursions. Embark and disembark with no issues. Drinks on us..is not what you think. They nickle and dime you. Every drink is 15% every one you get. You can upgrade only once abourd ship. Its expensive but..you can't just purchase one. If you have 2 in the cabin even if they don't drink your paying. Most importantly there ia no ATM on board. Casino money is charged right to your room So don't ne surprised at the end of the cruise. So if you want thia experience on MSC Divina please do, but be prepared to wait for your drinks. Happy cruising.

Sea you again

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Beyond Jewels

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Embark and disembark with no issues.

Happy cruising.