Costa Fortuna Cruise Review

"Dissapointed"

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by chiaming

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: Asia

We have been here 4 days 3 night .this is my first time cruises with my children .firstly the ship looks big and we imagine inside the ship was a great super place with more entertainment and activities but then make us so dissapointed no entertainment and activities suitable for children just show theather and singing ,dancing from the pub make children looks so bore .one of the thing got is only have swimming pool and the sling pool, but the sling pool always in maintain and cannot play it . Nothing got to do there except we can only do is go back to cabin to sleep .i forgot how many pool at there but firstly I looks is no interest for me because is small looks like a children only can swim.

Second the food is very poor we 4 days here just only eat the same food so teribble ....

and for my second day board on phuket just wasting we time there .System so poor we think we can on board at phuket for 6 hours but for me only 2 half hours we got .we need to rush my time there . Firstly must go to counter take a number and I got my number as 20 and waiting for my number to call, make us so tired and waste my time .Some shop are in maintain also .

chiaming's Full Rating Summary