3. Carnival Splendor
The staff was courteous, fun, friendly,helpful, accommodating and kind. My room always sparkled. Room service was in the time frame stated. And the entertainment was top notch.They were great talents. The comedians brought down the house. The lounge singers were hypnotic! I had an incredible memorable time!!!!!!!!!!! And as a solo single gal traveller I felt completely safe as well. The excursions were informative, educational and inspiring ( I selected excursions that were geared toward the arts and culture and they definitely delivered) I was overjoyed with every aspect of my excursion experience. The memories are so rich and enriching that I'm still elated thinking of it. If I absolutely had to think of any criticism is that I do wish more ships has solo cruiser rates ( but I understand that that's not the norm for the cruise industry... while I would love it! I just planned accordingly ). And in regards to the menu as a vegan and gluten free traveller I appreciated their efforts so much and hope that they will continue to grow in that area so that there is even greater variety of entrees that incorporate both. Overall great job!!!

Magical Mexico