Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review

Relaxation, my time, my way

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by werus

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Convenient cruise- easy getting form the Long Beach airport to the cruise ship- & used the shuttle as only myself traveling, but if I was with a group would have used UBER to get to & from the ship .

I wanted a short itinerary, to determine if I would enjoy solo cruising.

Was great being able to have cabin to self, able to do what I wanted when I wanted & how I wanted.

Totally enjoyed the sauna, steam room & gym.

was well taken care of by my room steward, Supron - always had a full ice container, room cleaned as necessary

Did the Chef's table & was impressed by all the food that was fixed & served, Learned many interesting facts about the food, preparation & many ingredients for the many foods that was served to us. Even learned some new things about different herbs & spices to combine with different foods.

In Ensenada discovered a great place to go for a massage- Massage & Facial Wellness - within walking distance of the ship- and very reasonable priced,

then did a chocolate class at the Maya Cacao- learning how chocolate is made form cacao beans- Did I mention that is all organic & they use the profits to support orphanages in the area

werus's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4I u92

extremely quiet, great for taking naps

nice configuration with twin beds one on side wall & other at 90 degrees - so more open space in room

Los Angeles

small airport at long beach- quick on & off , ease for getting luggage & rides to & from ship to airport

Catalina Island (California)

very clean port, able to walk around by self - not hassled by hawkers

found a beach to chill out & enjoy the sand & sun

learned how to make chocolate from cacao beans - from harvesting to completed product

crushed beans & made choclate drink - including spices