3. Carnival Victory
I have to say that I didn't expect much of my cruise after reading the bad critics from other folks in this tribune and this is why I am writting about my experience. We are an early 50 year couple which experienced Carnival a second time in our last 18 cruises history and I gotta say, we weren't dissapointed. First, the price of this cruise was so accessible that all together, it was a bargain for all that was offered to us. Yes, the ship needs to be refurbished but is still in shape and clean to continue to operate, has fair size cabins (not too small like the new ships) but are not well insulated as you hear noise from the hallway. Staff on board are great, helpful and very nice . Plenty of activities took place on the ship, dance & games around the pool, movies, comedy and shows were adequate and lively, We attended the main dining room all days of the cruise at dinner and we didn't feel going elsewhere as we liked the variety of dishes and taste but we always had a peak at the buffet and it seemed ok. I must say the line up at the buffet for breakfast and lunch are way too long. The fitness center is great and also include a steam room and sauna at no charge.(don't see that ofter these days).. Embarkation and disembarkation went very well... All together, this is a value cruise that really worth it. I would recommend to anyone.

Very satisfying experience