3. Norwegian Bliss
We chose this cruise due to timing and itinerary. Also, having sailed several smaller ships, wanted to try a mega. My review is based on prior experience on smaller ships, so I’m not sure if I should have been surprised. First, I’m a fan of the freestyle dining and give very high marks to “Q” which was the best food on the ship. This could be an industry change, but all “included” meals did not match the quality I’ve experienced on RCC or HAC. Outside of Coco’s, which is phenomenal, I found the desserts to be disappointing, Loved the race track but would never do it more than once. The music/entertainment is outstanding. Especially recommend the Beatles cover band and 4Blue. My biggest disappointments involve the lack of service and personalized attention I have grown accustomed to. Other than the first day, did I ever experience anyone walking around with drink service. Regular restaurant service was poor and the sentiment of staff felt like they were doing us a favor by waiting on us. Several food orders wrong, which I can accept, except recovery also failed. Sat at many tables just waiting to be acknowledged by wait staff or brought coffee or refills. Let’s talk about the unlimited drink package: strange that includes all drinks up to $15.00, but not plain orange juice, water or coffee. Definitely felt like non-drinkers were on the wrong boat. Watch your pours at the bar: I had to take a breathalyzer test due to an accident and it registered 0.00, after 2 mojitos. They tasted good, but what was in them? Line does efficient job with getting on and off the boat, and muster drill was also super efficient - best one yet. Cabin was lovely and space used efficiently. First time on a cruise I had storage space I didn’t use. 11th floor balcony room with double sink. Steward was very good at securing eggcrate mattress topper to add comfort. Overall, the ship is stunning and allows for many places to explore and enjoy. But if you are wanting service and expect folks to assist you, choose another. It’s really ashame as basic training and English lessons could improve the customer experience 10x fold.

MIxed Reviews

catnip625’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 11806
The cabin was extremely spacious and comfortable- seriously. Excellent use of space and plenty of storage. Great lighting and ample outlets. This is a nit since you normally aren’t in the room much, but there is no guide for the tv. Few stations and always catching a show or movie in the middle.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Island Tour
    Great overview trip with photo spots, highlights and beach stop. Transport was not overcrowded and they gave us drinks.
    View All 264 Island Tour Reviews