3. Viking Lofn
See Don465's review...my sentiments exactly! When making plans to go on a cruise, my only goal was that it be a river cruise. Not being on the ocean with thousands of other people was what initially drew me to a river cruise. What an excellent decision that turned out to be! Everything from start to finish was wonderful! I can't say enough about the staff! If there is a school on how to make passengers feel comfortable, and well taken care of, the Lofn staff were all star students! Matter of fact, every Viking employee, no matter what their job was, was superb...from the staff that met us at the airport, to the employees who took care of our cabin, to the chef and his staff, to the tour guides on the excursions, to the Viking woman that helped us during our stay in Basel, to every person with a Viking name tag! Our trip was truly one I will never forget!

Excellence on The Rhine!

Viking Lofn Cruise Review by SandyW465

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
See Don465's review...my sentiments exactly!

What an excellent decision that turned out to be!

Our trip was truly one I will never forget!
SandyW465’s Full Rating Summary