3. Emerald Princess
Invited my Sister and Brother-in-Law for their first time Princess cruise and they really enjoyed themselves, my BIL wanted a really short cruise and he got it. Our stateroom attendant was a dream come true who helped us so much with my Sister and Brother-in-Law. The stateroom was just below Lido deck so I did not have a long walk and elevator ride in the mornings when taking my Wife her first cup of coffee. We were also close to the elevators and the laundry room. Everyone greeted us and there were smiles everywhere. The entertainment was great and the comedian was really funny. Food selection was great and the service was excellent but tables were at times scarce in the Horizon Court. We really likes the fresh made Pizza and the Ice Cream bar. The Captain spoke to us on the intercom system a number of times and he has a funny side which was a delight.

First time Elite cruise

nellfred’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B738
Nice balcony cabin very comfortable.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins