3. Navigator of the Seas
Overall, the ship was very accommodating. A few bumps in the road but overall, another great cruise. Folks were very helpful as I navigated the elevator, etc. in a scooter. I was traveling with a torn meniscus and didn't want to cancel the cruise. Even though we had an interior cabin, the crew took the scooter for me each evening to charge it since it wouldn't fit adequately in the cabin. We had some issues in the My Time dining with a table next to us that was quite loud and demanding so we had to be moved. It caused our waiter to give us less than stellar service but we brought it to their attention and then things improved. We are going on the ship when it comes out of dry dock to see the improvements. Overall, crew was friendly but some were less than professional - the future cruise desk personnel my husband spoke with was beyond incompetent. The ship looked pretty good for her age.

First time cruising with mobility issues

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jch0814

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Virtual Balcony
jch0814’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior with Virtual Balcony
Cabin 4U 1351
Love the virtual balcony - will do that again!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins