3. Norwegian Sky
A tip of the hat to whoever dreamed up the idea that you could board a ship, cruise around on the ocean, eat all you want of good food, drink all you want, dance into the night, and visit different places. What a great concept. This was my second trip on the Sky and it was great. The crew does not miss anything. It is run like a well-oiled machine. They work hard to keep germs away so you don't get sick. The rooms are good and cleaned twice a day. The crew is always friendly from the room staff to the entertainers and everybody in between. Freeport is a pretty poor choice for a stop, however; I understand they are going to dry dock there in March and the contractors needed to do some measuring on the ship. I knew that when I purchased the ticket so that's the way it goes. They still had a great party on the ship during the stop. I am looking forward to booking my next trip in a couple months.

Too much fun

paulroxy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9050
Clean and worked out well.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins