3. Ruby Princess
Just completed a Mexico Riviera cruise on the Ruby Princess on 12/1/18. I have cruised many times on various ship sizes and found the Ruby to be a great cruise. I've read the less positive reviews from cruise patrons the previous week. My experience again reinforces the fact that some so called "seasoned cruisers" could not be satisfied unless sailing on a brand new luxury class ship catering only to whatever wish or whim that might come to mind as the sole passengers Princess do a fine job for the demographic they serve with amenities and service expected Of any cruise at this price point. My cruise on The Ruby met and exceeded expectations I had for food quality, entertainment and ports of call. Embarking and disembarking were seamless. Princess have this down pat in San Pedro. Overall ship condition was good. All public areas were operational and clean. Ships crew were great. The average age of passengers on my cruise was 55-80. I have seen on many cruises that this demographic can be challenging when expectations of cruise passengers in this group can be challenging to say the least. The Ruby did a fine job and I'm looking forward to an Alaska cruise in April on the Ruby.

A great all around cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Bourbon Believer

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Just completed a Mexico Riviera cruise on the Ruby Princess on 12/1/18.

I've read the less positive reviews from cruise patrons the previous week.

Of any cruise at this price point.

Overall ship condition was good. All public areas were operational and clean.

Ships crew were great. The average age of passengers on my cruise was 55-80.

Bourbon Believer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C250
Best beds and pillows hands down, great steward service and very clean.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins