3. Celebrity Silhouette
We booked essentially the same cruise on Holland a year ago but changed as our agent found us a better deal with Celebrity. $ca 1000 savings for one more day On sea days not enough plates were around in the buffet. The buffet isn’t designed as well as Holland’s. Food is essentially good on both lines. Staff are nice and friendly. We missed the chamber music that Holland has. Computer lessons free on Holland cost $$ on Celebrity. The continuous hounding to go to speciality restaurants was NOT appreciated. We had enough hounding in port Trying to get served wine in the buffet was a trying experience. My sister has always been super impressed with Celebrity but she was never on Holland. I found Holland more professional but it was little things so when we take an ocean cruise, the price between the two will decide which line we will cruise on. Don’t buy any electronics in the Caribbean unless you know what the prices are at home. I checked and the Bulchand (whatever) place is a real rip-off. Hmmm perhaps a river cruise next?

It was ok but our next cruise will be based on price, Celebrity or Holland

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by murlev

Food is essentially good on both lines. Staff are nice and friendly.

We missed the chamber music that Holland has.

Computer lessons free on Holland cost $$ on Celebrity.

Trying to get served wine in the buffet was a trying experience.

Hmmm perhaps a river cruise next?
murlev’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1623
What no bath tub?? What am I going to dry things on. My wife was happy with storage. Near elevators. No noise
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins