3. Emerald Princess
Everyone said Princess is a grest cruise line. I was very disappointed in the food and overall experience. The comedians were the highlight of the cruise. Our cabin attendant was excellent. The Cruise Director and her staf did a good job. The dining was a big disappointment. The food was ok, but not was I was expecting. You had to wait in long lines for a burger, pizza, ice cream or anything at the International Cafe. We got lost repeatedly as they don't have any wayfinding system like Royal Caribbean. To get to our dining room, we had to goup to ths 7th floor and then down to the 6th floor. I found it odd and annoying. We got locked out of our room twice on a 5 night cruise. We had to go from the 14th floor to the 6th each t I'll me we got locked out. Both times were late at night when we were teying to get back to the room to go to bed.

Disappointed

doxiesmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID R344
Cabon was pretty much as expected. Had an odd little table that was kind of in the way and it was mysteriously gone one day. The bed was comfortable for a small cabin.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins