3. MSC Meraviglia
I was really disappointed with MSC system. Most of the crew were rude, rude and rude in all area of the ship. Please pay attention to your bill. Almost everyday I need to go down the reception to clarify the charges. Even though I purchased the package for food and drink. They have too many package until the crew and myself also confuse what is what. Let take an example like I bought the premium package for my drinks. So it emphasized that any glass drink that is under euro 10 is under the package. But I was told that I need to pay for the drinks like sake and plum wine which was under Euro 10. Then when I go challenge with the crew they answered me " this is an Italian cruise and you are drinking japanese sake so you need to pay" so meaning all the whisky and beer from scotland and US I need to pay????? Becareful with the photo you purchase too. Please ask for a better package and do check whether they double charge or not. Most of the crew are really rude especially in the Buffet dining area. If you manage to have someone take good care of you then please do appreciate this person. I was ask this question when I try to order some drinks from the waiter " Why didn't you order just now". I also have argument with the waiter and the supervisor on the fresh orange juice which fall on less then euro 10 category. I could go on and on. Their are just tons of problem with their system. Even to the cleanliness of the cabin. Don't bother with Balcony. They don't clean your Balcony. Their shows is boring. So no point go paying for show at Curosell.

Terrible system and rude

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by kevin5128

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

Their shows is boring. So no point go paying for show at Curosell.
kevin5128’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 8109
The carpet is turning yellow already and they don't clean the balcony.
Kilimanjaro Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins