3. Norwegian Bliss
Our family just went on the NCL Bliss for the 11/24 sailing out of Miami. I wanted to share some of my opinions about this cruise. Cabin – We had a balcony cabin on the 10th floor, mid ship. I have to say with 2 adults and 1 child in the room, it was spacious. The shower space was great too. The balcony was nice. Steward – Danilo was excellent. One of the best we have ever had. Boat – The Bliss is a beautiful ship. Everything is so new and nice. To us, the boat never felt crowded. Elevators – This was the only negative to the boat. Eventhough the boat never felt crowded, the elevators took forever to come. I don’t understand why some buttons control some elevators and won’t call other elevators. You press a button and it lights up 2 elevators, but then you go press the other button, it lights up 4 elevators. It just didn’t have a good flow and was an issue at times, but not that big of a deal. Better to just grab one when you can and go for a ride. MDRs – Were excellent. We thought the menus were great and the food was fantastic. The servers are hit or miss, but he food was excellent. Cagney’s – Ribeye was back on the menu. This was our choice. It was very good. The potatoes au gratin was fantastic. Teppanyaki – Always a great experience. The amount of food is ridiculous. The chefs are great. Q – By far the best restaurant food we had. Our whole party thought everything was so good here. The chili is the best. The brisket was amazing. The grits were great. I have to say that one of the best desserts I have ever had is the bread pudding from here. (Ask them to put a scoop of vanilla on there as well). It was out of this world. Buffet – I am not a huge buffet fan, but this one was nice and clean looking. Pretty good food or quick snacks here. Pool/Kid’s Aqua Park – My son had a blast in the kid’s aqua park. He went up and down the slide at least 100 times. It was fun for all of us. The pool next to the park was nice, but tough to get in and out. Salt water and pretty cold water. This is what I don’t understand. Why don’t you heat the water a little? It was freezing. Slides – The tube slide was fun. There was an accident on the fast slide and they pretty much shut it down for the length of the cruise. No biggie. Mini golf – We had fun here too. Only 5 holes but nice. Also, nice view of go karts from here. Go Karts/Laser – My son is too young to enjoy these, so I’ll wait until he is old enough. No biggie. I was really impressed how quiet the go karts were. Awesome. Jersey Boys – This was really the only show we saw since our son fell asleep right before the 1030 show. It was very good. I have seen the show in Vegas and it’s almost as good. Embarkation/Disembarkation – Very quick and easy UBP – This was fantastic. We tried so many drinks that we normally wouldn’t try. I loved it and worth it as a perk. No brainer. Summary – The Bliss is a great ship. We are doing an Alaska cruise next year as well on the Bliss. The Observation Lounge is incredible. What a great boat and a great vacation.

Great cruise and fantastic boat

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by ganggreen88

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Steward – Danilo was excellent. One of the best we have ever had.

Embarkation/Disembarkation – Very quick and easy