3. MSC Seaside
A great cruise for a family who wants to meet people from all over the world. Price was great. Got an indoor cabin for 2 adults, 2 kids, fantastica for $1500, cannot beat the price. And it came with a drink on us package. Yes, they do charge a service fee for drinks but that does not add up so much. Embarkation was a bliss, fast, easy. Cruise cabin was small for 4 but with some organizational tips, very cozy. We do not spend much time there anyhow. Service was great and prompt. Our cabin attendant was very busy but took the time to greet us, tend to our needs. The food was great. Not blend as I had read in reviews. The food was diverse, desserts small but you can try more than one then. The restaurant food (we were assigned to Ipanema at 7:15pm) was great, not huge portions but well enough as fine dining should be. We were full every time anyway. We paid extra one night for the hibachi restaurant (our bill was in the $100 for 4, 2 adults, 2 kids). They do work hard in the restaurants, 3 servings so understandably, they want you out before the next service starts. To us, still plenty of time and there is always the specialty restaurants if you want to spend 2 hours dining. We purchased the spa pass for the cruise, at $270 for 2 adults. We used it almost everyday. Was a nice treat. Really worth it. The shows are short but that is a great thing and the quality is amazing. Feels like going to a Broadway show every night. The cruise director was American which goes along the goal of MSC to appeal to the American crowd. The entertainment team was awesome. When we got back on the boat in St Marteen, they had a special welcome back party right on the dock. Music, dancing and drinks. There were 3 other boats and their passengers look jealously at us, boarding the MSC. They sure made us feel special. We cruised on the one-year anniversary of the launch so there was a bday party with a huge cake, replica of the boat, free cocktails and dancing. My daughter (9) sort of made friends with the Master (Captain). She wrote a review note in the box at the reception and we as a thank you, we received a dedicated picture of him and her from a meet and greet and signed boat replica delivered to our cabin, which she will treasure for ever. Lots of cruises from Europe but I am French originally so I am used to other cultures. All together an awesome time. Disembarking was one of the easiest I have experienced too, you can tell they know how to do it.

Amazing Cruise

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by bebloyer

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Inside Stateroom
A great cruise for a family who wants to meet people from all over the world.

Embarkation was a bliss, fast, easy.

bebloyer’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 15150
Cabin is nice. Bathroom is larger that it looks at first. The closet door is rather odd because one side is hard to completely open but that did not bother us. We brought a couple of collapsible bins and hanging shoe over the door things and that really did the trick to organize the cabin, We had one large bed and two bunk beds onto for my girls (9 & 12). Was cozy.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins