3. Carnival Miracle
We always travel this time of year. All in all the cruise was good . The comedy club was great . The musical entertainment was so-so. The food was good . Only went once to dinning room , it takes too long and food is just has good and I can take what I like in the buffet. I really like the cabin , but the smoking is a problem. I can see that Carnival does not want to get people mad . They have rules about smoking , but they won't do anything about it. The casino smoke fills the Atrium so it smoke bothers you it comes out to the Atrium while you are trying to listen to music. Aggravating!! Itinerary is good. Also make sure you know which cruise Port your ship is at in Tampa there no signs to tell you where to go . You might go to the NCL ship by mistake.

If you hate smoking don't get a Balcony

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by dan4rest

dan4rest’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8242
Cabin was good . Not many outlets , bring a plug in bar. The worst thing is the smoking you are not suppose to smoke on Balconies . People do . We called and complained twice and told a cabin steward. They still smoked just below our cabins , three to four different rooms were doing it. I wasted my money on a Balcony. Not Good
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins