3. Carnival Liberty
The food selection was good and you could eat as much as you wanted, which I did. The drinks had a generous amount of alcohol in them, which was nice. I was on floor 1 (close to the bottom of the ship), and had a very nice, clean room. The room service did a great job of cleaning and supplying plenty of towels. I really appreciated coming back to my room to a made bed. There was plenty of entertainment, however if you wanted a nice relaxing swim in one of the pools, it wasn't going to happen. There were just too many kids to enjoy being in the pool or even the hot tubs for that matter. Casino was nice, but only open certain hours of the day. I mainly enjoyed the movie matinees on the Lido deck (floor 9). Good movie selections! Overall, good experience for it being my first cruise.

Okay, for first cruise.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by madgen85

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

Overall, good experience for it being my first cruise.
madgen85’s Full Rating Summary