3. Carnival Glory
This was our first cruise, so you know we were excited! There were a few issues, but over all I had a nice time. That doesn't mean I'm not shopping for a different cruise line for the future. As I was reading the others posts about Glory November 2018, I was agreeing with everything that was said. The amount of children under 12 running around unsupervised was ridiculous. The last night, there were a hot tub filled with kids being loud and obnoxious. We even witnessed arms swinging as kids were shouting at each other. That went on for about 10 minutes before a worker stepped in. Other times, you had to watch out that a child didn't run by you as you were carrying your plate of food. I agree the casino was generous in the beginning, the food was ok, I wish there were other options for after 6pm to eat at. We even were asked to move out of our assigned seats on the 3rd night in the dining room so another family could sit there. Room service was extremely slow and when they come, there is a slight tap on the door. We missed them a few times. I would recommend they add a smoking area in the adult area, so that adults could just stay up there secluded from most of the kids. There are 2 outside smoking areas, but so crowded Our room was comfy, clean , and our steward was so friendly. We had an Interior and I didn't hvae any issues with motion sickness as I assumed I would.

Lack of child supervision