3. Carnival Magic
The room stewards were great, our room was immaculate and always ready. The bars were fun, especially our favorite, The Alchemy, the bands were good , the comedians fun. The spa was one of the best I have been to on a cruise, but The food was just so ordinary, even in the specialty Italian place. The dining room was awful. The food was cold, poorly cooked, never as ordered and the staff for the most part were more interested in selling you a drink then they were in delivering your food. The filet mignon was one of the worst meals I have ever had on a ship. This resulted in the buffet being over crowded and not open long enough at night. We also noted that there is an awful lot of dirt and rust on the decks that we have never seen before. I have been cruising with Carnival since 1983 and was sad to see the ships being neglected so much. Not sure if they have cut down on crew, or just changed their maintenance schedule but the boat certainly didn’t shine.

Great bars, and entertainment, lousy dining room

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by bethminas

bethminas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7364
Cabin was great, only drawback was spa located right below balcony meant that there was no privacy to the balcony at all. The steward was wonderful and the room was kept ready at all times.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins