3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this cruise because a group of us wanted to visit countries the apostles did their missions. The installation were very good, good options were also good and the service in the rooms was the best. Our allocated attendee Dewi was the best o ever had in any hotel or cruise. Seat down dinner was also a treat. The food selection was good and our waiters Arman, Linda and Adrian made our stay very enjoyable. Embarkation and disembarkation at every port was straight foward. We stayed on the 2nd deck. No window. Room was comfortable. The spa is also very, the persion garden, massagens and pedicures but you do pay excessively or these services. The worse think for me was the fact that they always chose to leave dock around dinner time and the initial rocking of the ship always made me sick and the service at customer service was not good. Some very rude lady. Not sure how she was selected to be in that post. Everyone i spoke too had a hard time whenever she was the one serving. We were a group of 95 people. There were also very limited activities and shows where sometimes very good most times not worth the time.

Good installations

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Joycetina

Embarkation and disembarkation at every port was straight foward.

Joycetina’s Full Rating Summary