3. Carnival Dream
We chose this cruise because the itinerary had places we wanted to go and sail out of a port we have never been to before (Port NOLA). Overall we had a great experience. It was my fourth Carnival cruise and my wife's first time ever cruising with any cruise line. However it was my first time staying in a balcony room and on the spa deck which I highly recommend. The amenities that are offered while staying on the spa deck are worth it and a great place to go when want to experience something more relaxing. My wife has said she will not travel with any other cruise line other than Carnival as she enjoyed it so much and our cruise director Lee Mason was fantastic and very entertaining. The entertainment was great as always with something always going on. The service was exceptional. We had anytime dining which means we sat at a different table and sometimes different sides of the dining room each night which resulted in the dining staff singing "Happy Honeymoon" to us twice during our cruise along with a personalized chocolate cake both times.

Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jwm9303

jwm9303’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8S 12201
The cabin was more spacious than any other cabin I have stayed in as I have only stayed in interior cabins prior. I will consider another balcony for sure on my next cruise. As well as an interior spa cabin just for the extra amenities that are included with spa deck cabins.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins

• Bacab Jungle Park
    This was also a very fun excursion and a nice break from all the "adventurous" excursions we participated in the previous 2 days. There was about a 45 minute bus ride that was informative and enjoyable as our tour guide explained on our way to the park. When we got to the park we decided just to relax by the pool and enjoy the free lunch.
    View All 20 Bacab Jungle Park Reviews
  • Dolphin Swim
    We did the dolphin encounter which is a little different than the dolphin swim but it was enjoyable and I wasn't a huge fan of it just because I didn't really care to be with the dolphins to begin with but my wife absolutely loved it and we would do it again its just not "my thing" or first pick for an excursion.
    View All 32 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Cozumel
    We didn't spend too much time in the port of Cozumel we were pretty tired and wore out by this day and decided to just go at slower pace since we didn't have a scheduled time to be anywhere that day. We walked around the port and bought a few gifts and souvenirs
    View All 6,641 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Horseback Riding
    This was my favorite excursion overall but this one my wife didn't really care for as much because she had a horse that was new to the group and had a harder time controlling him. But I really enjoyed eating lunch at Lionfish Louis (not included), swimming in the ocean and of course riding horses on the trails and through the ocean to a small island a few hundred feet from shore. Also the bus ride to the beach was a very curvy and even though I started to get a little car sick there were beautiful views on the way there.
    View All 25 Horseback Riding Reviews