3. Carnival Glory
I thought the cruise was amazing! I’ll agree Carnival could improve the buffet. Dining room was great, Guys burgers are amazing. The staff work there tails off and keep a smile on their faces and always willing to go the extra mile. Our wait staff was amazing Walter was fantastic! The cruise director is fun and keeps the party going day and night! The ports were so fun! I believe you make your own fun and do the things you enjoy and if you stick to that your trip will be amazing too. The ship is immaculate, there constantly cleaning. My only complaint would be the deli where the sandwiches are superb, the problem is the line is long and never movers by no fault of the poor guy behind the counter since there’s only one guy back there you need 3 - 4 people working back there. Also maybe keep the deli, Guys and the barbecue place open longer. But for the most part.we were 9 people on the cruise and we all had an amazing time!!!! We can’t wait to cruise Carnival again!

Beautiful

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Gabi1025

I thought the cruise was amazing!

The cruise director is fun and keeps the party going day and night!

The ports were so fun!

The ship is immaculate, there constantly cleaning.

Also maybe keep the deli, Guys and the barbecue place open longer.

Gabi1025’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8266
Cabin was nice clean and comfy bed and pillows.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins