3. Norwegian Sky
Interiors are in excellent condition considering the fact that it was built in 1999. I expected this ship to be slightly worn out, but when I actually got on the ship it exceeded my expectations. Dining was indeed one of the finest experiences I've ever had in my life. The bar service considering that it's an open bar I was thinking that maybe there would be long lines, but I was absolutely wrong. there's always one or the other restaurant open to satisfy your hunger. every single crew member on the ship works really hard to make sure your vacation is filled with a lot of fun and a lot of food and drinks of course. So please be nice to them when I actually started the cruise I was not very happy about the $20 graduate d per day that Norwegian adds to per person. But by the time we departed from the cruise we were so impressed with the service that we walked around the ship, met the people who gave us exceptional service and gave them additional tips. The gratitude they expressed, was simply adorable. Al in all a perfect cruise for first timers like us.

Awesome service, great food, exceptional bars

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Hpganesh1