3. Norwegian Escape
It was time to sail again, it was my fourth cruise this year. The Escape was a new ship to New York so I wanted to try her out. It's a lot like the Breakaway which I sailed 4 times. They made the Atrium a little larger which was a good thing. A few new restaurants enjoyed dinner at Bayamo. Didn't have turkey for Thanksgiving ate at La Bistro which was quite good, Moderno although very good is to much meat. I enjoy the salad bar more. Had dinner at Cagney's twice a nice place to eat. Only went on one excursion which I really enjoyed, Ardastra Gardens and Zoo.I fed parrots and danced with Flamingos what a treat. Enjoyed some shows The choir of man, The Brat Pack and After Midnight. All in all it was a good time great weather until heading home, a little rocky but we made it through. Well I sail again in three months on the Escape, will give another review then.

Thanksgiving on the NCL Escape

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by GRAHAM20

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
It was time to sail again, it was my fourth cruise this year.

The Escape was a new ship to New York so I wanted to try her out.

It's a lot like the Breakaway which I sailed 4 times.

They made the Atrium a little larger which was a good thing.

A few new restaurants enjoyed dinner at Bayamo.

Didn't have turkey for Thanksgiving ate at La Bistro which was quite good,

Moderno although very good is to much meat. I enjoy the salad bar more.

Had dinner at Cagney's twice a nice place to eat.

Enjoyed some shows The choir of man, The Brat Pack and After Midnight.

Well I sail again in three months on the Escape, will give another review then.
GRAHAM20’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 14268
We had the corner balcony which gives you a little more room to have a lounge and two chairs.
It's great the room had a coffee maker, had fresh coffee every morning when I woke up.
Enough room for two people but was a four person cabin, seems that would be tight.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins