3. MSC Divina
I uploaded all of the daily planners I took pictures of do you have an idea of what to expect. The ship is beautiful, but I didn't come to look at the beautiful ship. The entertainment on the ship was not for us. The main shows at night were singers with background dancers. Many of the songs were not in English, which we understand because it is a European cruise line, but we didn't sit through any of the shows. No comedians, no magicians, nothing of the sort. We appreciated that there was sectioned off smoking in the casino. It wasn't very smoky in the non-smokring section and we didn't feel the need to shower from the smell every night after gambling for a bit. NO ATM ON BOARD. You can get a cash advance for a charge of 5% at the guest relations desk. The flow of traffic with people from other countries who are not used to walking to the right was weird. Pizza is available 24/7. We liked the selection of food. There is something for almost everyone, even picky eaters like me. I say almost because I don't know how vegetarians or gluten people eat without starving. The toilet in our stateroom was set diagonal and when you sit on it, your leg touches the tiny showers fold in door. If you're a large person, I highly suggest you ask about the size of the shower in your room. The pools are saltwater pools.

LOOK AT PICS FOR INFO

MSC Divina Cruise Review by nokility

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

The pools are saltwater pools.
nokility’s Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8177
If you're a large person, please inquire about the size of the shower in your room. Ours was tiny with these awkward folding doors. The shower doors also touched your leg if you sat on the toilet if they weren't folded in. Otherwise, our cabin was good.
Giunone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ocho Rios
    If you are not ok with the constant asking to buy something.. This port is not for you. We took a local cab and asked him to just show us around. People were stopping the flow of traffic by doing handstand and backflips and asking for money to pass. Once you did stop.. people come up to the windows trying to sell you everything as well. The jungle was beautiful and the waterfalls were as well, but again.. not without being bothered.
    View All 932 Ocho Rios Cruise Port Reviews