3. Norwegian Star
Although we were one of the youngest couples on the cruise (and we are mid 50’s) it was a fantastic cruise. The staff were friendly and attentive. The ship was clean. Loved the Cruise Director, Roberto, and his staff. As always we stayed mid-ship in an inside cabin. We were in cabin 9613. No complaints other than every night in the middle of the night, the engine made extremely loud noise and vibrated the room. And no, it wasn’t the tequila! That was annoying and literally woke us up every night. Loved the location of the cabin. The one negative thing I have to say...the quality of the food was poor. We were on an 11 day cruise and did not eat in MDR 4 of those nights. We usually enjoy dressing up for dinner and eating in MDR but the menu options were disappointing as was some of the food. The Garden Buffet was not up to par in comparisons to other NCL ships we’ve sailed on. I feel like they are pushing the specialty dining and I do not appreciate that. Ochoa Rios was a bust...this does not reflect poorly on NCL but I will never get off the ship there again.

Amazing Itinerary and Great Cruise!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by croozergrl